Saturday 2 February 2008

Heroes

I've got some great news. Having chatted to some wonderful people about The Rubbish Diet and my Zero Waste challenge, I've received some fabulous support. As a novice I need all the help that I can muster and these lovely people are right behind me with some hot tips and fabulous advice.

I also thought it would be a great idea to share their experiences with readers of this blog and the exciting news is that over the next few weeks I will be publishing regular guest articles.

So watch this space for top tips coming this way from local chefs as well as a my heros of the downshifting world, Melanie Rimmer of Beansprouts and Tracey Smith, Writer/Broadcaster and campaigner for National Downshifting Week. I am also expecting some news from some other fabulous people, so keep dropping in for more info.

______________________________________________________________________

0 comments:

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin