Monday, 20 April 2009

Green Pepper goes Naked

It's a busy week with the kids still off school today, so it's the great outdoors for us. However, if you're looking for a dose of entertainment, pop over to the Green Pepper blog where the lovely Paul has invited me to submit a guest article. So grab a cuppa, put your feet up and discover why I believe going naked is easier than stripping. Surely you can't resist a title like that eh. Now where did I put that palm leaf?


Karin said...

Good article, Karen. Is Green Pepper the Eco equivalent of Red Pepper?

John Costigane said...

Mrs A,

An excellent article describing the Zero Waste outlook. I posted a reply in support. Others should reply to pass on their experiences.


Thanks Karin, I'd never heard of Red Pepper, but just found it. I think Green Pepper is probably a bit softer. Thanks for the comment over at Green Pepper. I'm in full agreement over the peaches :-D

Hi John - thank you too. It was a really interesting debate. I'll be doing more for Green Pepper in the future to help promote reducing waste, so watch this space ;-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin