Monday 9 June 2008

The reaction on the street...

Last week ended with a real positive outlook for the future of mixed plastics recycling. After profiling WRAP's dissemination event and not wanting to lose momentum, I spent the weekend researching the reaction on the street...

...and as you'll see from the video, I think it would be an understatement to say that those interviewed are unanimously cock-a-hoop.






(Video: Copyright Steve Agland)


_______________________________________________________

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe! Love it - that's my kinda happy dance.

I'm sure I saw my bin on there too - must be because she's so slim and svelte now; she couldn't have danced like that a week ago ;)

Love you!
Mrs G x

Rev. Peter Doodes said...

Oh dear... I almost fell of the chair laughing... I will never look at a Wheelie Bin in the same way ever, ever again!!!

Sue said...

That is a great video, I want to forward it to everyone!!

Almost Mrs Average said...

Hi Mrs Green - I thought it was your bin doing her little turn. Don't those empty wheelie bins look lovely x

Hi Fr. Doodes - Glad you enjoyed it and lovely to "see" you. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and that you've recovered from the wheelie bin episode :-D I've just had to play it again and again and again and again.

Hi Sue...Oh please, please forward it to everyone, it should cheer up anyone's day ;-D

Anonymous said...

That is truly brilliant!
X

Almost Mrs Average said...

Hi Baba - glad you love it! P.S. hope you have a great holiday ;-D x

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin