Friday 27 June 2008

Something for the weekend

If you need more convincing about the benefits of Zero Waste and why it's worth slimming your bin, then pull up a chair, grab a coffee and delight yourselves with...

One Empty Bin, 23 Brushes...and a Very Bendy Man!

Just think... slim that bin and there could be a whole new career ahead of you...and don't forget the financial gains. Just one gig a week and you'll have enough money to beat the credit crunch!

I know my bin is empty but I certainly won't be trying this at home. For one thing... I haven't got enough brushes.

Have a good weekend and Enjoy...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Mrs A; where do you find this stuff LOL!

Maybe we;ll incorporate it on the Rubbish Tour :D

Almost Mrs Average said...

Hi Mrs G - LOL...of course some might say, I've got too much time on my hands. And yes, it is a must for the Rubbish Tour x ;-D

Jo Beaufoix said...

Snort, the Recyclettes could so do that. :D

Almost Mrs Average said...

LOL Jo. You're right. I can see you babes now...in those bins. Of course, being a bit behind on my yoga and now feeling my age, I'll be strutting my stuff on stage, passing the brushes to some hunk. OMG - I really really hope there are no psychoanalysts trying to read anything into this. Who knows what they'll make of it, especially if the bins have all got names like Stinky Simon...LOL, apologies to anyone new looking in for the first time...trust me, there is a story behind this. I am not just talking nonsense...honest. Ooops I think I just made it worse ;-D

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin